Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm back.

So as you can see renovations are currently underway on this little blog of mine. Don't worry. A hard hat with a few shotgun shells taped to the brim should serve you just fine down here. Pictures of your loved ones are not allowed beyond a certain point.

So wow, it's been awhile. I honestly forgot how much I like blogging. I write to the the sea of unfathomable internet-ness  and like the sea normally does to me, I don't ever get a bight for all my effort. But hey, the worst day fishing is better than the best day working, right? I'm going with yes.

So writing...interesting topic for you to bring up. Oh look at the time!

My dogs are pretty interesting this season. Molting quite a bit. I have to sweep the floors like... gosh, once a day! And oh, how could I forget the door? Me and my uncle just put one in. Mmhmm. It looks all beautiful in that... doorway. Fine!

Writing has just not been happening. Well I mean it has but nothing that's going to win me the Nobel Peace Prize (Don't worry, politics are not entering here). I've had ideas but none that are going to pay off. My hope is that there is just that one idea that I'll be able to carry to the finish line, though right now I'd be cool with something that would just take me up to the, 'On your marks' blocks. Gold... fuh-ged-a-bowd it! In my mind that was supposed to be, 'Forget about it!'. Sorry. Anyhow, back to the writing. I have an idea. Oh shut yer faces! I'm going to give it a whirl and see what happens. As soon as I finish something I'll post. You tell me what I think of it.

On other news, I just got my license today! Fun stuff. Okay. I'll leave you alone... but really, it was just so amazing! I now have the freedom to go anywhere!... as long as that distance is within shouting range of my mother. But it's funner than biking. My driving tester was pretty cool. He sounded like an automated machine. I swear, no change in his tone (except for the time when we nearly hit those kids.. and the house... and the bridge... and-). But he passed me! Strange man.

So that's it for me. I have an Olympic medal count to go brag about.
Parker is out.

Daily Reading: Proverbs 7:1-27 -  That's some deep stuff to think about.


Fact Of The Day: Before astronomers realized solar eclipses were caused by the moon, the Chinese thought an enormous dragon swallowed the sun, and they made as much noise as possible to scare the dragon away - Is that not fascinating? I want to scream at the dragon!

No comments: