Monday, August 13, 2012

Insurance... fifteen minutes my teetotaler!

So I think I've had a good response to the last post. You have no idea (unless you've held your child for the first time or successfully head sniped a jumping noob) the delight it brought to my face when I saw the, 'Alright' and, 'Amazing!' ratings on the post. So to anyone who took the time to read the blog, it would just make my day if you rated the post. Also I have a poll up for you guys to rate me. It's located on the far left side under the followers (sounds so sinister!) tab. So enough with the promotions! On to my life!

So it's... 103 degrees at my place. Wow. I should not have checked the weather report. What I do for you guys! But on topic of the weather, I'm really wondering if I can write tonight. Obviously I can since I'm doing a blog but I mean writing something that won't fall into the mouth of the trash bin. Also I have college/insurance stuff to deal with. I've been on this computer making calls and typing and photoshopping legal documents... whew! Busy day. But I know how I'm going to continue the story so we'll see. I do promise you that you will have something by tomorrow evening (possibly very, very, early Wed. morning because I have a Bible study Tuesday night). So you have that to look forward to. There is reason to live!

Now I've got to get back to remodeling my room and bashing it out a very unresponsive grab tool. I just wanted to get on to say thank you for reading and rating. Have a blessed day. 

Daily Reading: Hebrews 10 - Haven't read this chapter yet... I was literally woken up and put to work haha. I'll do it right now.)

Random Fact of The Day: Blue eyes are the result of an ancient genetic mutation. Woah, woah, woah! You're saying I could be like the guys in x-men if I had blue eyes?! Dang it mom! 

No comments: