Friday, September 14, 2012

5 Chapters

So before you go slapping me I want you to remember this: I made the pinky promise with my sister so there is no going back! I shall prevail!

Now I think I might have a working story for you guys (girls (as this day and age requires me to insert)). These other things I've been writing have just been little...things that I've been wanting to write.  Nothing solid and nothing that I was really thinking of sticking to. Why? Because I'm just that lame. Anyhow, I made a pinky promise to my little sister (you simply can't break those) that before I start on some new story I'm going to write at least five chapters to this new idea. My next week I should have a ton of free time so I'm looking forward to writing down a lot of this new idea. It's a different take on, '768' & '876'.

Anyhow, I'm going to write a little before getting back to cleaning for my little sister's party tomorrow.

"Gandalf my old friend, this will be a night to remember."

Alright, write to you when I write to you!

Random Fact of The Day: Did you know that trying to sew through tough leather without a thimble on like, every finger will result in the bloodiest sword-hilt-repair job in the history of man! Duct-tape couldn't even fix my poor little fingers!

Daily Reading: I'll do reading later tonight. Today's been a heck'o'lot'o'busy. Yes, I just crammed all that into a fake southern accent. I have been reciting certain passages to myself to help get me through the day. Psalm 23 and Job 31:1. They're really helpful. You guys have anything for patience or pride? I could use a few good verses on those subjects haha.

Later!

No comments: