Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Corrections.

Oh heavens! It seems I get my best thoughts while in the bathroom...umm...making rainbows. Hehe.

Anyhow here's what I was thinking. In that last post, why on earth would that lady go up to Aiden and give him something? He just killed three dudes and left the fourth to die! And it's not like these town guards are new to the place, they've grown up as little terrors in the town. People know them. There needs to deff. be fear in the town then maybe even some resentment? Though no-one would be able to do anything about it. Also I think book-worm Hawks is going to be more of the pacifist, trying to persuade Aiden not to fight, but Aiden goes for it anyway. And that's my bathroom thoughts.

....for yesterday!

So whilst at my sister's work on Friday, I was again, making rainbows, and I had this thought for a cool ability; what if you had a guy who could control lightning? But wait! There's more! This guy is scientific so he begins to realize that the brain is powered by electricity and eventually, after experimenting on a host of poor subjects, this guy can re-route people's brains. All a memory is is an electrical burst in the left side of your brain that follows an already built neuron pattern pathway. So what if this guy can re-create these pathways and fundamentally change who you are? Make you feel and think things that he wants? Sounds legit enough to pass, right? Well my sister said it was good so buh-bam! It works.

That's it for the bathroom thoughts.

Anyhow, I've got to run. Need to get as much school done as I possibly can. Turns out I have more work to do at my sister's place...oh joy! Just when I thought I had the week to myself. Well at least I get to learn more about electrical! And after today the job'll be officially complete. Count it all joy.

Random Fact Of The Day: If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar. I figured this one out mathematically the other night. Impressive, no? Yea, no.

Daily Reading:
Job 31:1 and following. Job seriously was a man's man. 'nuff said.
Psalm 116:1-18 (Remember that God will provide. For those who fear the Lord, He will protect and bless. Just trust and you're set. God can do it - believe it!)

No comments: