Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Writing.

Well since I had no idea where I was going to go after the first chapter I'm looking at the third chapter and have no idea where to take it...I should have really planned a story out before I agreed to ten chapters. But I agreed to it and do it I shall! Just wanted to update you. I'm about to begin on the third chapter (I've been busy with school and work) so yeah, hopefully it'll come soon.

Random Fact of The Day: This blog was sitting here for six hours before I figured out a random fact of the day to put in it. Also did you know that it's possible to go number 1 & 2 at the same time! Don't ask me how I know...

Daily Reading: Phillipians 1:15-23 - Look at Paul. That guy is a beast. If I live then praise the Lord that I can continue preaching and if I die in this prison then I'll praise the Lord in Heaven! And he didn't even care that some preachers were preaching with the thoughts of being against him, he just cared that the word of God was being sent out there, using the whole, 'seed' philosophy. He was intense.

No comments: