Thursday, September 06, 2012

Change O' Plans

Sorry, not going to be able to write to you today. Honestly, everything took a 360 on me (yes, I know what I'm saying. They didn't get turned around...just a little drunk and dizzy). Friday and Saturday were reserved for a LoTR marathon with a friend who's going off to UCLA on Sunday (Never to return! (...well except for weekends)). We haven't gotten to do anything this summer because of different *ahem* parental restrictions, so we thought, why not watch Sam cut down a few orcs? What could be better? But then it turns out this Promise Keeper conference my pops wants to go to is on those days and now I'm going to that but at the last moment I flip things around and do this awesome thing with my hand (you are stunned) and tudah! I have it all worked out. How? There's a reason I'm writing an excuse blog and not a real one. Sorry! I don't have time! Gotta fly!

Random Fact of The Day: Did you know that Santa Clause picks his teeth with candy canes? Very counter-productive mister! (Yes, I'm really this rushed)

Daily Reading: Proverbs 107  (I think). Umm... something about finishing a cycle or something. How terrible of me! Sorry! 

No comments: