Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oh, no title was put on posting day. Sorry!

Sorry, hectic past few days. Between my pops birthday where I learned I hate green tea and picking up my late (time, not demise) sister from Knotts I haven't had a minute to myself. Except for the bathroom because that would just be grose. I have standards. But I wanted to send you a short post to let you know that I'm still alive. I think I'll have time to write on Wed. Tuesday (tomorrow) I've got to do some editing for my sister's 'Adventures In Odyssey: Get In The Show' contest. It's pretty cool. You audition for a part in one of their episodes. They fly you over to their headquarters and all that. Pretty nifty. I'll post the video when it's all said and done. Oh, and then I have to re-wire my sisters house that day too. How fun!

So yep, I'll toss you a bone on Wed and hopefully you'll get some story as well. I have church that night and I have to be up early the next morning to house sit my friends place for the weekend so we'll see if I can make time. For sure you'll have some story Thursday. No questions asked, and none shall be given! It made more sense in my mind. Later!

Daily Reading: No reading today. Today was more of a...'I-need-to-sort-a-few-things-out-while-at-the-gym-or-walking-in-the-park' day. I think it went pretty well. I answered a few questions I'd been struggling over. Thanks God for letting me see the sky.

Random Fact of The Day: The male giraffe determines a female's fertility by tasting her urine. If it passes the taste test, the courtship continues.  Ladies, you know why I'm still single! I've been told I have a very... intense taste buds. The line forms behind the yellow stripe!

Well that's it for me. Signing off.

Parker K. Lizardi.

No comments: