Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm in love

Oh wow, I'm so sorry people. I've been house sitting for a family and I completely forgot about writing. It was all a haze of Lucky Charms, Assassins Creed and the most succulent peppered chicken I've ever had. I did do a little writing actually, a few essays for school but that's about it. I'm going to be house sitting for another family next week so I promise I'll write you something then. No lies! I'll post reminders for myself! Send me an e-mail to remind me (Deadeye2841@yahoo.com). Oh, well I'm going to write you something tomorrow. Not today because I'm at my sister's doing like four jobs while tackling some research for a class. Sorry again! Time to get back to digging my hole! CHARGE!

Parker - Out

Random Fact of The Day - The Michelin Man has a name - Bibendum, though close friends call him simply, "Bib". I knew the creepy tire man had a creepy name!

Daily Reading - John 8. A light unto my feet, ehh? Sounds legit.

(This blog was written on Monday but I couldn't post because the computer was commandeered whilst I was looking for a random fact and I sorta forgot on Tuesday. Hey! I'm busy with school!)

No comments: